This is sooooo good and so easy to make!
1 C of cauliflower
1/2 C of cheese (go for the healthier kinds!)
Any toppings of your liking– I went for green pepper, purple onion, green onion and mushrooms.
1. Cut the cauliflower into large chunks (they’re easier to hold while grating) and steam them for 6 min.
2. Once steamed, let it cool a bit and then grate.
3. Grate the cheese and mix part of it, setting some aside to sprinkle on as topping, with the grated cauliflower and the egg. Mix well using your hands.
4. Grease a pizza pan or cookie sheet and press the cauliflower/cheese/egg mixture as thin or thick as you’d like your crust.
5. Sprinkle the pressed crust with oregano, parsley, sea salt, cracked pepper, basil, garlic, onion powder and basically any spice or herb you want.
6. Bake it in the oven at 400 F for 12-15 minutes.
7. Bring out the crust and assemble your toppings. Pop back in the oven at a lower temperature for about 10 minutes and you’re done!